Week ending March 13, 2022

I had such a long week. It seemed to never end. I pulled out my block with the Octopus fabric from Minerva to get a photo.  I need to get this quilt completed. All my blocks are finished. I just need to sew them together. 


I worked and worked and work on my pattern test for Mix Measure Make. 


This quilt has lots of little pieces. 


Lots of piecing. 


These units are 3.5" and have so much detail in a little block. 


I finally finished all these units. I'm not going to lie - they are not perfect. It took me a bit to get the feel for lining the pieces up.  I need to square some up as a few are pretty wonky. 


I ended Sunday working on some simpler pieces - half square triangles. 


This quilt is slowly taking shape and I'm enjoying the challenge.  







No comments:

Post a Comment