Week ending March 27, 2022


It's been one heck of a week.  I did post a blog about the First Bloom Quilt Pattern by Kelly Renay. 


It's a gorgeous Pattern that had be dreaming of spring in January when I was testing the pattern. 


I did a fabric swap with two sewing friends at lunch one day. It was a lot of fun and I got some quilting cottons in trade. 


My sewing machine went in for repair. It started randomly sewing backwards on me. Not fun! Stitchhouse had me back in business quick.

I prepped some fabric for English paper piecing (EPP).  Can you spy my template? I'm going to make some Lucy Boston blocks. 


I worked on my pattern test for Mix Measure Make and packed up my things to go stay with my mom for a bit. 


I got to my moms house on Sunday at noon and got my blocks assembled. They look so fun. I did a scrappy version. 


We were treated to dinner at my cousins house. My mom's birthday was yesterday. She fell and broke her wrist and will be having surgery tomorrow. That's why I'm staying with her. 


I packed up my EPP things and some cross stitch stuff and will work on them while she has surgery. I also think I'll work on those hand crafting items at night when we relax and watch TV. 

1 comment:

  1. Your next quilt looks like it will be another gorgeous one.

    ReplyDelete