Week ending August 14, 2022

I have been busy and forgot to post last week. So this posts covers the past 2 weeks. I received my fabric for August from Jaftex. I normally sew for Studio e Fabrics,  but this month I'm sewing these Let's Partea Collection by Satin Moon Designs for Blank Quilting Company.  

I received a pack from Kelly Renay thanking me for being a tester. She sent me some fabric and these cute sewing machine stickers. She created the stickers and the card. 


I also received a thank you gift from Julie at Running Stitch Quilts. I love having a paper copy of the pattern! I'll be making a trip to Starbucks soon to treat myself to a Frappuccino. 


I worked a lot on my pattern test of the Pinot Vines Quilt Pattern by TJ Wright. 


My blocks 


I finished this quilt and it is gorgeous! 


I received a second package from Jaftex fabrics and it was a kit from by Annie to make project bags. I'm making 2 with fabrics I received this month. 


I made some blocks for another project. 


More blocks.


Made Whimsy is having a big sale and I bought some quilting cottons.


I also got Sweatshirt knits for joggers. 


The beginning of a project bag. 


Some blocks I sewed together for a coffe/tea mat 


Here's my mat in use. 






No comments:

Post a Comment