Week ending August 28, 2022

I had a busy week. Monday, I went to the immunologist to get tested for a penicillin allergy.  I was allergic years ago, but I am not any more! I was there for 4 hours and used my new By Annie Project Bag I made and took my EPP supplies to work on my Lucy Boston blocks. 

I worked on a quilt pattern test for Fieldstone fabrics. 


I ordered photos printed on fabric from Spoonflower for my Dia de Los Muertos project. These are a few of my grandfather. The 9 year anniversary of his passing was this week. 


The Mushroom Table Runner pattern from Rope & Anchor Trading Co released. 


Friday was Fun Friday at Stitchhouse and I bought a lot of fabric half off! 


I started on a pattern test for a wall hanging for ndcc patterns. I'm using Tula Pink mineral prints. 


I should have more to share soon.  

No comments:

Post a Comment