Week Ending August 21, 2022

I didn't do a lot of sewing this week. I did finish up my projects for Jaftex fabrics and need to photograph them. I then spent time cleaning and organizing my sewing room. 

I ordered some fabric from Thistle Creative Reuse that arrived with the best sticker! Thistle Creative Reuse is a fantastic shop in a nearby town that sells donated craft supplies. They currently have 60% off their online shop.  They have all kinds of craft supplies. 

I pulled out a bunch of fabrics that I'm not sure I'll ever get around to using.  I'll be finding new homes for it soon. 


I finished my By Annie project bags.   These  were so fun to make. I used the Let's Partea Collection by Satin Moon Designs for Blank Quilting Corp. 


I reorganized my fabrics a bit. I put my favorites (all my Anna Maria Horner prints) out here by my sewing machine. I attempted to make a pretty rainbow. I hot document storage boxes and filled them with unfinished projects and smaller cuts of fabric. 


I ended my week starting a new pattern test. It's the New Mercy Quilt by Fieldstone Fabrics. I'm using it as an opportunity to make a Christmas quilt.  I'm making the baby size and plan to display it for the month of December. I'm hoping to make small quilts for a few holidays to put out as decoration and use. 


I'm also starting another pattern test this coming week.  I started cutting out my fabric on Sunday and decided I needed to order a different fabric. I also hope to jump into the Hurrication Sew Along. I ordered some fabric from Spoonflower for a project and am eagerly awaiting its arrival.  I have so many projects to make and finish and probably need to slow down on new projects and just finish a few first. 

No comments:

Post a Comment