Week ending September 11, 2022

I had a busy week and felt like I accomplished a lot! I made great progress on my Hurrication Quilt during the Hurrication Quilt Along with Running Stitch Quilts. I love how my blocks are looking with these Kim Diehl Scrappenstance flannels from Henry Glass Fabrics. 

I received this cool brown denim French terry from Minerva.  I plan to make joggers and hope to have enough scraps for another project. 


I got my order from Spoonflower of designs I plan to use for my Lunar New Year wall hanging. 


I received fabric from Maureen Fiorellini of her Find your Path Collection for Studio e Fabrics. 


I'm almost done with my Hurrication Quilt blocks. All they need is the snowball corners.  


I picked out fabrics for a pattern test for Needle Down Chin Up.  The print is the backing. I'm making the baby size and will be using a throw I currently use to keep cat hair off a living room chair as the batting. 


I top the quilt top I made with Maureen Fiorellini's Blossom and Grow collection for Studio e Fabrics and quilted and binded it in 2 hours so I could give it to this cutie for her 6th birthday. 


The pattern I'm testing for Needle Down Chin Up is super quick. I was able to finish the top on Sunday! 


Photo above was taken before I fixed an issue. I plan to get this completely finished soon.  







No comments:

Post a Comment