Week ending September 18, 2022

I had a busy and productive week in my sewing room! i cut out several apparel items to sew including two Pairs of joggers. I opened up package containing two Martelli rotary cutters and OMG these are amazing! I'll never go back to the others. 

I got a really nice jacquard sweat from Minerva. Nia loves Sweatshirt know. She's the cat on my Sweatshirt fabric in both the photo above and the one below. 


I made a Honeymoon block with fabrics from the Find your Path Collection by Maureen Fiorellini for Studio e Fabrics. 


I went to Jo-Ann to get solid cotton woven for my joggers and ended up without any solids that matched, but did find two remnants I couldn't leave behind. 


I got an amazing gift from TJ Wright for testing her Pinot Vines Quilt Pattern. The Quilters reference tool is awesome! I spent an hour just thumbing through it. So handy! 


I placed with half square triangles for another project with the Find your Path Collection. 


I found a solid in my stash that matched good enough with this French terry from Minerva for my joggers. I used the Fortuna Joggers from the Sew Beautiful book. I love these joggers. 


My scraps were used to make a Nest Sweatshirt by Sew Liberated with my Honeymoon block. 


And I made a poofy sleeve too with my half square triangles. 


I finished the weekend with my Dia de Los Muertos wall hanging project. 


Smaug decided to nap on the best part. I'll share photos soon. 


I have a lot of items to photograph and finish up this week. I'm hoping to finish work on my Dia de Los Muertos wall hanging project, and get back to my Hurrication Quilt.  I also need to make my husband joggers with the Jacquard sweat from Minerva.



No comments:

Post a Comment