Week ending October 15, 2023


I was off the past week and  managed to get quite a bit done.  I finally quilted my Home + Hearth Quilt - Pattern by The Seasoned Homemaker.  It still needs binding. 


I got my house decorated for Halloween,  Dia de Los Muertos,  and Fall. 


I worked on a baby sized Karnak Quilt- Pattern is by Tessellate Textiles


Here's the Karnak Quilt on my design wall.  I got the top sewn. Will have to get it quilted soon.  


I quilted my Coral Shadow Quilt Pattern is by Sew Beachy Quilts.


I put up my two Dia de Los Muertos quilts for auction with proceeds going to One Common Thread.  The auctions ended Sunday and raised a total of $308.

I quilted the Scrappy Lines quilt pattern by Side lake stitch. I need to bind it and gift it.  


I rescued some fabric. Some was free - some I paid $10 for.


This was my favorite was this piece. 


There was 5 yards of new muslin and lots of scraps. 

And several half yard cuts of solids.


I ended the week making the binding for this quilt. 


My goal for the coming week is to finish the Scrappy Lines quilt so i can mail it off and get the baby quilt finished. 


No comments:

Post a Comment