Week ending October 29, 2023

I played in my sewing room this week a little each day. I got some fabric in I bought from a destash.  Isn't it pretty?

I ordered a pattern and a template to make the pattern and both came in. I didn't get the template that was specific to the pattern, because I'm think of making the pattern in an alternate scale. 


The quilt I made for a former coworker who got married arrived at the newlyweds home. 


I got to work on assembling some blocks for a pattern test.  

All sewn - just need to press. 

I'm not following the pattern I'm testing exactly. I was told I only had to make one block.  But I rarely stop at one Block.  I will make more and do an ombre color pattern.   But this is all I'm making for now.  


Quilty wishes is going on on IG and my first wish came in - African fabrics for my next quilt to auction off for Black History Month. 


I finished the baby Karnak Quilt and mailed it off to Baby Claire. 


I packed up some quilty wishes and took them to the post office. 


I finished the week trimming all my flying geese for the Nature's Affair Quilt.  I'm hoping to get this quilt finished this week. 


I'm off a few days from work and should be able to get my quilt top done.  Once this quilt is finished,  I'll be starting on a new project for FreeSpirit fabrics.  


No comments:

Post a Comment