Week ending November 5, 2023

It was a productive week in my sewing studio. I was off for a few days and was able to get a few projects done. I also received several quilty wishes.  




These fabrics will be used next year to make an Earth Day quilt and another Dia de Los Muertos quilt to auction. 


I made some binding for a future project and a current project. 



I received this plaid fabric and this shirt pattern from Minerva. I plan to make this soon.  It will be a great top to wear for fall. 


I worked on making hand towels with toweling from Minerva. 


I quilted my November project for Jaftex- this is the Nature's Affair collection by Jan Mott for Henry Glass. Fabrics 


I also received faux fur from Minerva and decided to make a quilt with it. It's so plush! You coukd barely see my longarms presser foot as it sewed. 


After it was quilted, I serged the edges. 


I made these hand towels for our guest bathroom .


I made these for the Master bathroom. 


I ended Sunday putting the binding on both these quilts. 


This coming week I plan to work on a project for Freespirit Fabrics. I'll be off on a trip for work next weekend so it will be a short week . 


No comments:

Post a Comment