Plus 5 Quilt Pattern by Thread to Thread Quilting

I love it when I can show support for local businesses and designers. I recently tested a pattern for Jayne of Thread to Thread. Jayne runs a longarming business and is branching out into quilt pattern designing. Her first pattern is the Plus 5 Quilt and I had fun making some scrappy blocks.



The pattern is perfect for scrap busting and goes together really quick. 


I picked out a few scraps in shades of green and blue.


The blocks are sewn together with a sashing.


I made 6 blocks so far and plan to make the throw size which is 20 blocks.


My plan is to make more blocks in shades of blue and green and arrange them in an ombre pattern.


I'm hoping to finish this quilt soon.

Follow me on Instagram and Facebook!


No comments:

Post a Comment