Week ending October 12, 2023

I had a busy week and worked mainly on my project for FreeSpirit fabrics and can't share a sneak peak just yet. Below is Garfield, my 19 yr old kitty, on my furry quilt.  Fur is from Minerva. I'll be sharing more on it soon.  


I received more quilty wishes! 


This map panel will get used in an Earth Day quilt. 


I put my new hand towels in the guest bathroom.  Toweling is from Minerva. More on these soon.  


I bid on fabric at an auction and came home with these! 


I bought 4 of these cabinets to put under my longarm. 


On Sunday I traveled to Washington DC for work.  Here I am outside of the EPA headquarters. 

When I get home, all four of my new cabinets should be assembled by my husband and ready for me to load up. You know I'm getting old when I'm excited to have pretty storage.  

No comments:

Post a Comment