Week ending November 19, 2023

Well, this past week didn't quite go as planned. I was in DC for work and came home Tuesday to these new Simply Tidy cabinets from Michael's that my husband bought and assembled for me. 


On Wednesday I  saw the podiatrist and he said it was time to schedule surgery for tarsal tunnel decompression. They happened to have an opening for Friday, so I took it.  

I had to stay off my feet over the weekend and was able to get caught up on some blog posts.  The photo below is a Blick from the Plus 5 quilt pattern I tested for Thread to Thread that released this past week. 


I also spent time taking out the hems on this thrifted fabric so I can reuse it. 


I worked on my Lucy Boston blocks. 

I finally took the Exhausted Octopus Sea Glass quilt class. 

I've become good friends with a knee scooter and can't wait to get this bandage off my foot.  I'll be using a walking boot beginning tomorrow and will see the doctor for my post op appointment on Wednesday. 

Hopefully I'll be able to spend more time in my sewing room with the walking boot on.  

No comments:

Post a Comment