Week ending January 14, 2024

I got a lot done this past week. I finished my quilt to auction off for Black History Month.  It's quilted and bound. It will get its official photoshoot soon.  


I quilted my flannel quilt made with the Twilight Garden Collection. 


I received my next Collection to sew for Jaftex - Out of Farms Way. 
I got out my blue and green scraps / remnants and started pulling fabrics for a quilt to make as a retirement gift. 
I put the pieces on my design wall to figure out the color flow. 
I'm making a quilt inspired by those made by Molli Sparkles. 
After cutting my first block wrong twice - I made a cheat sheet. 
Here's what I got done by Sunday evening.
Here's the other side. 
I'm hoping to finish this Molli Sparkles inspired delectable mountain quilt this coming week.  

No comments:

Post a Comment