Week ending January 21, 2024

I had a busy week with work, but I'm happy to report that I finished my Delectable Mountain quilt.  Here is where it was at the end of Monday.
I just had one row left. I laid them out on this cutting mat as I cut them.
It's been so cold and we have been running the fireplace in our bedroom every morning and evening. The cays love it and I keep my faux fur blanket there for them. I plan to make a long cushion to go here and I'm waiting on the fabric to get here. 
Here's a sneak peek at the finished quilt top.  It's too big for me to hold up.  I'm hoping to quilt it soon. 
I received a fat quarter bundle from Maureen Fiorellini of her newest collection for Studio e Fabrics. 
I got all my fabrics cut and got a good start on my quilt by the time Sunday came around. 
I left home Sunday to go to New Orleans for work and won't be back until late Tuesday. My goal for the coming week is to get my blocks made for the quilt using Maureen's fabrics. 

No comments:

Post a Comment