Bad Mash Fabrics - Selena Sugar Girl

This is my first time sewing a strike off for Bad Mash Fabrics. Stephanie is the artistic genius behind Bad Mash and she's a Texas gal. She runs a variety of unique prints that are perfect for any age. Bad Mash fabrics are printed on a 220 - 240 gsm cotton lycra.

Stephanie  sent me a strike off of Selena Sugar Girl. I love the Dia de los Muertos theme with the sugar skulls. There are so many pretty little details in this print like the center of the yellow daisies is also a skull. The colors are rich and vibrant.

The preorder for this print, and many others, is open until April 12th. Preorder at http://www.badmashfabric.bigcartel.com/category/pre-orders

Here is the shirt I made. This is the Koerbs Brothers Stitch Design Hello Hi Lo Top. I love this pattern and have made several of these.


The pink lace print is something I bought online for $4 for a yard. I only bought a yard and when I washed it, it shrank about 7 inches! I had planned on making panties with it, but it looks so great with this print.




Head over to Bad Mash Fabrics on Facebook and join the group to see what designs are coming up next. There is always something great.

1 comment:

  1. I unfortunately learned very late about Bad Mash fabrics. Is there anyway to contact Stephanie?

    That print is awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete