Knitpicked Fabrics

Knitpicked Fabrics Round 4 is open for preorders through April 17th. There are many beautiful prints to choose from. And they now print on a heavier cotton lycra - so it's even better than before. They also have a great payment plan - 25% down and the rest is paid when they have the fabric in hand ready to ship!

I was sent the Gryphon Wings print light to sew up. It reminds me of peacock feathers. The print is a vibrant blue, a pretty purple, and emerald green on a white background. There is also a panel that goes with this print, but the print is gorgeous on it's own.


I made yet another Koerbs Brothers Stitch Design Hello Hi Lo Top. I'm telling you - this shirt s amazing. The fit is great and it's so easy to sew. I also like the option to add a keyhole to the back.


I used a beautiful blue cotton lycra I picked up at C&C fabrics in the Dallas Fabric District for $2/yard.



I love how this top turned out and will be wearing it quite a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment