Happy Earth Day!

I love Earth Day. I bought some awesome Earth Day fabric last year and never used it. I'll blame that on my hysterectomy I had last year in March. But this year, I had no excuses.

I purchased this fabric from Pink Zeppelin Fabrics. Pink Zeppelin is owned by Yvi and is in San Antonio, Texas. Her website has lots of cool in-stock fabrics and her BST Facebook page has some limited yardage prints (there are some really cool earth day ones).

So when I bought mine last year I got 2 prints that coordinated. Here is what I made with my 2 yards of fabric.

First - I wanted a shirt for myself to wear to work. So I made my favorite Koerbs Brothers Stitch Designs Hello Hi Lo Top.



I used some craps to make myself 2 pairs of the Stitch Upon a Time Scrundlewear. The bands are heathered turquoise brushed poly from Zenith & Quasar


I also made a girls Artemis top from Stitch Upon a Time. 

 This is the back

I also made a Duck Butt Designs Treasure Pocket Tee.


And I made a kids Koerbs Brothers Stitch Design Block the World Top.


And I still have some scraps I'll eventually make something with. But I'm very happy with how much I got out of my 2 yards.



No comments:

Post a Comment