3 Material Girlz $7 Poly Knit!

3 Material Girls is doing something different for their current pre-order. They are offering some light weight poly knits. And they are only $7/yard!

Sarah Evans sent me 2 prints to sew up. One is a super adorable owl print, and the other is a brown and mint baby's breath print that goes great with the owls.

This poly knit is 92% polyester and 8% spandex. It has 4-way stretch and is 160 gsm. It reminds me of a light weight interlock twist yarn (ITY) knit. It has great drape.

I decided to try a new pattern and make the 1 Puddle Lane Miss Maggie top with the owls. I love this top pattern - it's very similar to a beloved store bought top. I'm planning a hack to this pattern to make it identical to my store bought one.

I love the low drape in the front and the built in tank underneath. I didn't have enough of the owl fabric, so I used a solid brown for the tank part. I'm thinking I'll make one in black and leave off the tank part so that I can change the look up by wearing different colors underneath.

I then used the brown and mint baby's breath print to make the Patterns for Pirates Straight Palazzo pants. This was my first time making these, and I really love the fit. I'm going to wear wide leg pants all summer.



I love the drape - and these owls are too cute!


I definitely recommend both of these pattern and the poly knit. I enjoyed working with the fabric and these patterns.

No comments:

Post a Comment