Jaded Threads Shoppe Not A Princess

The current round at Jaded Threads Shoppe is titled "Not a Princess". If you have a small child, then you probably know that this is a Moana inspired round.If you have adult aged children, like me, you probably are wondering why it's called "Not a Princess". But don't let the name fool you - this round has a great coordinate that's perfect for some "Adult" sewing.


Jaded Threads Shoppe is offering this cool Burlap print in 7 gorgeous colors! This is the Grass Burlap.


I was sent the cotton lycra - it's also available on bamboo lycra, cotton woven, swim, and boardshort material. I made the Duck Butt Designs Carols Favorite Tee (CFT) with it. This is just 1 yard of fabric!


I was also sent Stormy Burlap. This color is so hard to describe, but I'll call it a purplish grey. Its a gorgeous color.


The print in this color felt very serious, and I wanted to do something fun with it. I went with the Winter Wear Designs Tidewater Tee and wore a strappy back bra under it to show through the "peekaboo" back.


I love how my top turned out and it looked great with black slacks for work. I however wore a normal bra that did not show through.


I love this burlap print and can see myself making a shirt in every color. It's like a solid, but not as boring. The preorder closes on July 23rd. #JTnotaprincess

No comments:

Post a Comment