Pink Zeppelin #PZspooktakular

Pink Zeppelin always has the coolest holiday prints. The current preorder is full of some amazing Halloween themed prints and this awesome Sugar Skull design. It comes in small scale and large scale - I'm wearing the small scale. It comes in a variety of fabric bases - cotton lycra, brushed poly, bamboo lycra, chiffon, cotton woven, french terry, minky, swim, and PUL. I'm wearing the brushed poly.


I love sugar skulls and their connection to Dia de los Muertos.


My top is a pattern hack I did off of a shirt I saw in a store recently. I love how it turned out!


I can't wait to wear this on November 2nd - although I'll be wearing it all the time.


My Day of the Dead Bride & Groom look so great with the fabric too.


The preorder closes on July 20th! Don't miss it!

No comments:

Post a Comment