Little Roots Fabrics Fly Away Jane Austen

I love Little Roots Fabrics. They print in the US, using organic inks, on domestically produced cotton lycra. When I thought they couldn't get even better, they now plant a tree in Colorado for every order placed! That is AMAZING!

The current preorder is also AMAZING! Go check out all the gorgeous prints on the website at https://little-roots-fabrics.myshopify.com/collections/pre-orders.

I was the lucky person that was sent the Fly Away Jane Austen print. I love the quote on it from Pride & Prejudice "Til this moment I never knew myself".


It's simply gorgeous in monochromatic shades of black & white. I used the Bethouia from Elle Puls to make my top.


The charcoal dots are the perfect coordinate for it.


The preorder closes on August 1st. Don't miss it!


No comments:

Post a Comment