Starfluffle

Starfluffle Fabrics always has unique designs that I love. I was so excited to have the opportunity to sew up a sample of bamboo lycra for the preorder that opened on July 6th!

Sara Miller, the owner of Starfluffle, specifically asked that I make a ladies top with no coordinates to show off the print she wanted to send me. When I got it, I immediately knew why. It's just gorgeous and deserves to be shown off all on it's own.


Isn't that gorgeous? It's the Linen Collection - Mustard. I love the rich mustard color with the linen style design.


I was sent a yard of this print on a luxurious bamboo lycra.


I have a handful of patterns that use a yard of fabric and decided to make the Winter Wear Designs Tidewater Tee. This bamboo is so soft and flowy. It was perfect for this pattern.


The only change I made, was to add 3/4 length sleeves. This top will get a ton of wear all summer and fall. This print is subtle enough to make it an interesting solid that won't clash with other patterns.


This print also comes in a blue (like a pale sea glass), lilac, and rose. I think a need a shirt in every color. There are also some other amazing designs that coordinate beautifully with the linen prints. The preorder is open through July 24th. Order at https://starflufflefabric.com/collections/pre-order 

Thanks for reading.  Find me on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment