Winter Wear Designs Tidewater Tee

I absolutely love the newest pattern from Winter Wear Designs. The Tidewater Tee is a great summer top that's a pretty quick sew with some unique features and I can make one with just 1 yard of fabric! It goes together so quick that I made 3 of them in no time at all.

The Tidewater Tee is on sale at an introductory price of $7.50 through June 25th. Buy it HERE.

This is the tulip sleeve version made with a cotton lycra. This print is from La Fabrica Shop Custom Fabric by Nina Zabal.

The print on the front and the back yoke is Amma Garden and the Sleeves and lower back are Amma Posey.


These fabric are printed in the US! These prints are in stock and available now. Buy HERE.


I love the cut out in the back.


This version I made in bamboo lycra from Snowy Owl Customs. This one has the plain sleeves.


The back yoke is a brushed poly.  I love the bit of added color.


I love medical stuff and these anatomical hearts are really cool.



I made this one in a rayon spandex tie dye from Sincerely Rylee. I got it in a mystery box. Not sure if it was a light mystery box or dark mystery box - but I recommend buying one of these because what I got was awesome!


This one has the tulip sleeves. I love them just because they are different.


I love how the Tidewater Tee looks when made with a drapey knit like bamboo or rayon, but it also looks great in a lightweight cotton lycra. I have a few hacks planned for the Tidewater Tee. I'll be posting them in a few weeks.  Be sure to grab the pattern at the introductory price of $7.50 through June 25th.

No comments:

Post a Comment