George & Ginger Picnic Dress

I love George & Ginger patterns - they are so unique and fit great. I was thrilled when I was chosen to become a pattern tester for them.

This is my first pattern test for them! It's the Picnic Dress. It's part of the staples collection and will only be $5. BUT - for one day only - June 16th - it will be $4!


I made this one in french terry.


I really love the gathers at the back and front. I hate showing my legs - so I'll be wearing this with leggings.


I made my first one in this gorgeous liverpool (aka - double knit). It's a little shorter and will definitely need leggings under it too.


 I've grown very fond of maxi dresses this year and could not resist the temptation to make a maxi length version of the picnic dress. THIS IS NOT IN THE PATTERN. And I have to admit - I LOVE it!


Fabric is from Pink Zeppelin Fabrics and is currently at preorder. The bodice is cotton lycra and the skirt is a baby rib knit from my stash.


Green is my favorite color and I do love snakes - we have a ball python names Maya.


I'll be wearing the heck out of this and will definitely make a few more in maxi length for the summer.


Be sure to grab this pattern if you can while it's only $4, but if you miss that sale, $5 is still a grest deal!

No comments:

Post a Comment