Little Roots Fabrics Rough & Tough Round

Little Roots Fabric has a new round open that is geared towards boys named  "Rough & Tough". But there's really no reason that a girl can't wear it too.

The Preorder is open through July 2nd. Printed in the US on cotton lycra using organic inks. Order at https://little-roots-fabrics.myshopify.com/


This paratrooper print is so cool and I knew immediately that I wanted to make a henley style top.


Then I decided to sexy it up a bit since I had just bought this cute olive green bralette at Victoria's Secret.


This is the Riviera Raglan from New Horizons Designs.


I love that it has 2 options for the raglan sleeves - a standard sleeve cut line and a "high" cut version. I did the "high" version and look the unique look.


I'm still debating if I want to add button to the henley placket or not. The Paratrooper print is very cool and has some subtle details in the parachutes.I really love it paired with this charcoal grey.


But - it was fun to pull down my shoulders for a sexier look.


I'll be sewing another print up and posting photos soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment