Jaded Threads Shoppe Dragon Round

Jaded Threads Shoppe has a new round of prints open at preorder through July 2. It's the Dragon Round. And while I'm probably a bit too old to be wearing dragons, the coordinates for this round were right up my alley.

This round is available on cotton lycra, bamboo lycra, and 100% 2-way stretch poly. I tried the bamboo lycra and it's divine!

I was sent the Blue Watercolor Bamboo to sew. I decided to make the A Sparkly Baby Renni Dress.


The bamboo lycra is so soft and has great drape making it perfect for this dress.


The blue water color is gorgeous and so hard to capture in photos.


It reminds me of the caribbean sea and will definitely find it's way into my luggage for my next cruise.



I tried to get a photo of the dress not on me to show the beautiful colors better.



Be sure to check the Jaded Threads Shoppe website to see all the designs offered.

No comments:

Post a Comment