Pink Zeppelin Snake Scales

Pink Zeppelin Fabrics has a great round of fabric at preorder that's all scale prints. All kinds of scales - snake, dragon, mermaid, clown fish, crocodile - and more. They are available on a variety of bases - cotton lycra, bamboo lycra, french terry, brushed poly, PUL, cotton woven, and swim.

Order at http://pinkzeppelinpreorders.bigcartel.com

Use the Code FATHALF to make everything in your cart a fat half and use the code LAYAWAY to apply layaway.

I was a bit unsure what I was going to make when this snake scale print showed up at my house. And after thinking about it a while - I was struck with inspiration.

I recently tested a pattern for George & Ginger and knew it would be perfect!


This dress is a modified version of a pattern that will be released on Friday - June 16th.


I love the shape of the bodice.


The gathers in the skirt help minimize my hips.


I feel so elegant in this dress - like a snake princess.


Where's my crown?

This preorder has something for everyone, boys will love the reptilian prints and girls will love the mermaid like scales.

No comments:

Post a Comment