Cuddle Muffins Heavenly Collection

Cuddle Muffins is known for using Bloomsical art for their fabric designs. The Heavenly collection is a gorgeous set of Christmas night designs.

The print I sewed is We are Made of Stars. It features a landscape of famous landmarks - The Chrysler and Empire buildings of New York City, the Eiffel Tower in Paris,  and Flinders Street Station in Melbourne.


The buildings are shown in hues of tan. They range from a light cram color to a rich dark gold. The Khaki cotton lycra from Made Whimsy was the perfect match.


The background is a rich purple color with varying shades of violet making the clouds in the sky. I made the Elle Puls Bethouia and added a henley placket. I'm still debating if I want to add any buttons.


This print may be part of a Christmas theme, but it really could be worn at anytime.


I found a gorgeous heathered purple jersey in my fabric stash that matched the We are Made of Stars print beautifully. When I saw them together, I just had to make a dress.


I made the Stasia Dress by Sew Liberated. I love this dress and think it was perfect for showcasing this gorgeous print with the heathered purple. I can't wait to wear this for a night on the town.


The preorder for the Heavenly Collection closes on August 12th. All the designs are offered on Cotton Lycra and French Terry. Order HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment