Elephant House Fabrics Magical Glitter

Elephant House Fabrics is a new custom knit group. Their first round is Magical Glitter. The prints are inspired by a famous wizarding world and have a faux glitter element in them.

I received the "Winged Keys" to sew. This is such a fun print!


I had the perfect yarn dyed stripes in my fabric stash that are white and metallic silver. If you like this combination, they are offering a white and silver (digitally printer) glitter stripe.


One I had my coordinate fabric picked out, I knew immediately that I wanted to make the Shwin Designs Hamburg Dolman.


The winged keys are so cool and the shape of the key and the wings varies slightly from key to key.


The keys are a silver glitter - except for a few that are more of an antique gold glitter.


These designs are printed on a 220 gsm 95% cotton/5% spandex base that is silky smooth. The preorder closes on September 4th! Don't miss out!

No comments:

Post a Comment