Little Roots Fabrics Round 6

There's so much to love about Little Roots Fabrics.

They print in the US on domestically produced cotton lycra with organic inks.
For every order placed a tree is planted in Colorado!
They run amazing prints!

It's hard to believe - but they are on their 6th preorder round!

Round 6 is all things fall. It's all done in a beautiful fall color palette. I received some of the Teal Dots in both sizes Mega and Mini. As soon as I got them, I noticed they went perfectly with the People of the World print from a previous round.


I just knew I had to make something with them together. Then Wild & Wanderful  happen to release this very timely cutting file. With everything going on in the world - I had to use it and the message goes so well with the People of the World print.


I love how my shirt came out!


The Mega dots are amazing! I just love the color.


 Here's a closer view of the HTV design. It can be a little hard to read on this print, but I love it.


Another view of Mega dots. I think I should wear mega dots all the time - they are so slimming.


When I was scouring my shelves to see what all matched the teal dots, I found this Anna Maria Horner knit in my stash. When I saw this knit, I loved it and ... well I ended up with 5 yards and I had yet to use any.


The teal mini dots were a perfect match not only in color - but size! I had not used my AMH knit yet because - nothing would match it! At least not to my liking.


But I seriously love this combination.


This is the Duck Butt Designs Carol's Favorite Tee. It's one of my favorites too.


This print has to be my favorite though - Golden Harvest. And it's paired with the Fall Harvest dots!


These colors are gorgeous! But something about the pears, flowers, and birds - just really appeals to me. It's such a great fall print, but one that I could see wearing in the spring too.


My top is the Sew Liberated Stasia dress made really short to make it like a peplum style top.


The preorder closes on September 1st! These prints are amazing and you will find so many uses for the dots! Place your order at https://little-roots-fabrics.myshopify.com/collections/pre-orders

No comments:

Post a Comment