Week Ending September 19, 2021

I had a lot on my to-do list this week and I'm happy to say that I got it all done! I got to work on making the Sew Hungry Hippie Patchwork Pumpkins. I made mine slightly different as I deciede to quilt my panels using free motion quilting to get some much needed practice. Here's my big pumpkin before I turned it right side out.



Here it is finished -mius the leaves and moss. 


It turned out so cute that I immediately cut out everything to make 2 more!



I also joined the Pattern Testing Team for Frannie B Quilt Company and started my first test with them - the Northern Winds Quilt. 


After I finished the block above, I finished up my two smaller pumpkins - they are the medium size. They all still needed leaves and moss at this point. 


The Northern Winds Block was so fun to make, that I just had to make another. 

On Thursday I brought in my design wall and started putting my Deltille Quilt by Running Stitch Quilts up on  it. 


My design wall isn't quite big enough for a King sized quilt so I had to smoosh the rows together, but I got it all on there!


It looked so pretty that I couldn't resist a selfie in front of my wall of Ombre. 


I took my two Northern Winds quilt blocks outside on Saturday morning for a photoshoot and Momma Kitty couldn't resist rolling around on my quilt I was using for my background. 


Saturday was a good day to dress comfy in my second Quilt-Tee from Ruthlessly Handmade



I added leaves and moss to finish my trio of pumpkins. I might make a few more. They are so fun and quick to make. 


I have a few things on my list to do this coming week. I am going to make my Deltille Quilt a tad bit wider by adding a border on the sides. Then I hope to do the binding on my mom's quilt. Then - maybe work on a quilt coat or make a fall themed throw. I'm not sure which to do. 





No comments:

Post a Comment