Week ending August 29th

This week I finished trimming all my HSTs for the Squats and Running Stitches Entropy Quilt Scrap Along.


I got my fabric in from Spoonflower for the backing of my Crystallized Quilt- Pattern by the Crafty Capuchin. 

I signed up to test another Quilt Pattern. It's the Retrogradient Quilt by Needle Down Chin Up. I pulled out this vintage camera print and film strip print for it. 

I'm still working away at my Deltille Quilt- got a few more colors done. 

I got all my HSTs pressed for the Entropy Quilt.

I also got them sewn into rows. Now to make the blocks. 

I finally took photos of my quilt I made using a free pattern from Art Gallery Fabrics. I have all the info on my profile on Minerva. 


I will be posting a blog soon about the Star Crossed Dream Quilt Pattern by Kelly Renay. It was a test I did when my gallbladder was removed. I only had to make two blocks and check the pattern for edits. I ended up cutting out my fabric to make the entire quilt and made 10 blocks so far. I hope to finish the rest before the end of the year. 

Today, Sunday- I decided to put all my finished Quilt tops and my quilts that just need binding in my curio cabinet. There won't be much room when I get these all finished. 

I have a lot planned for the next 2 weeks as each week will end with a 3 day weekend. I plan to spend some time in the garden and finishing up a few projects.  


No comments:

Post a Comment