Week ending September 5, 2021

I'm a bit late on last week and just saw the previous week never finished posting. Ugh. But here we go. 

I worked my tail off to finish the Entropy Quilt Scrap Along. First I had to get all my blocks organized and on my design wall.

I then sewed the rows together, pressed them, and got my blocks ready to sew together.


I then put all the completed blocks on my design wall and played around with placement until I was happy with it.

I had an urge to take a Selfie in front of my design wall. 


I finished my Entropy Quilt and got started on a pattern test for Needle Down Chin Up.


I trimmed half square triangles. Something that I probably do every week. 


Blocks laid out to sew.

A quick look at my sewing room.

My mom visited and brought me this cross stitch I made for my Grandmother when I was in high school. She asked me to turn it into a pillow for her.

On Sunday after my mom left, I worked on my Retrogradient Quilt. 

Here it is laid out ready for me to sew. I finished it and will share photos soon. 

It was a busy week. 


No comments:

Post a Comment