Week ending July 10, 2022

I started the week off by dropping my Hurrication Quilt off with the longarmer and working away at the Darling Bug Quilt by Rope & Anchor Trading


I got my Hurrication quilt back on Friday and got it bound Friday night, and photographed on Saturday morning before my husband left to go visit his mom. I made this for her at my husbands request. I'll have a full blog post up soon when Running Stitch Quilts releases the pattern. 


On Friday I got fabric from  Heather at Heather Ann Dye Art as a thank you for testing her Column Block pattern. 


On Friday I also received fabrics from Corrine Wells of her Elegance Collection from Riley Blake Fabrics. I'm going to make a quilt block with these to make a tee with. 


I spent all day Saturday sewing after my husband left and was able to finish my Darling Bug Quilt top! I went out bright and early on Sunday to take photos.


I also started on 2 other projects. One is a pattern test for a cute cap sleeve tee for Kennis Wing of Itch to Stitch and the other is a mini quilt using one of the batiks from Minerva that I didn't use in the Darling Bug Quilt. I'll be sharing those soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment