Week ending July 17, 2022

It was a busy week in my sewing room, but most of my sewing I can't show you yet! I did take finished photos of my Darling BUg Quilt and posted about it on Minerva.


I got another quilt back from the longarmer. Here is the back!


I posted about the Flitter Flutter Quilt pattern released by Kelly Renay. 


I picked out my project for the Elegance Collection by Corrine Wells. I plan to make the Nest Sweater from Sew Liberated. These are my fabrics.


I finished the top of my Sunshine Cabin Mini from Kindred Quilt Co.


On Sunday I stepped out of the sewing room so I could make some plum jelly. Plum jelly is my absolute favorite flavor of jelly and the store bought versions are horrible compared to homemade. 



I'll have  lots  more to share next week.


No comments:

Post a Comment