Week ending August 20, 2023



It was a busy week for me work wise, but I did find some time to spend in my sewing room. I ordered a pattern to get printed on large format A0 paper and used a new local company to do so.  https://www.tapefreepatterns.com/
Kathe met me at one of the local libraries to handover my pattern and we chatted about working together in the future when I teach classes. If you need patterns printed - check her out! The price was only $1.65 a sheet for color printing and she ships. 


I can finally share my Coral Shadow Quilt. I tested this pattern for Sew Beachy Quilts and will share more soon in a blog post. 


Hispanic Heritage Month is coming up soon and I plan to auction off two quilts celebrating Dia de Los Muertos. These will have attachable photo holders so they can be used as a wall hanging and ofenda. 


Here's the other on my design wall as I figured out the layout. 


I finally posted my blog about the Icaria Pants from Itch to Stitch.  


I won fabric from Minerva in a Scrap bag challenge they had recently. 


My friend Sherry came by and she went with me to check out some quilting magazines on Facebook marketplace. They were 4 for $1! 


I spent the weekend putting my longarm back together.  I ran into some minor issues - cant get my lights to come on and have a cable that I can't figure out where it goes.  I was going to do a test quilt and blew the power fuse on my Machine. New fuse should arrive soon. I'm hoping to get back to quilting soon.  I have quite the backlog of quilt tops at the moment. 





No comments:

Post a Comment