Week ending August 13, 2023


I decided that before I worked on another quilt,  that I needed to make some frankenbatting.  My batting scrap stockpile was getting a bit big. I made two battings and called that good enough for now.  

The new robotics came in for my longarm. They forgot to send me a power cord, so I have to wait a little longer before I can quilt anything. 


I finally got some photos of the beautiful fabrics Jaftex sent me to sew up for September.  The collection is called Midnight Rendezvous for Blank Quilting Company. 


I got a haircut! 


I made a new pouf for the kitties. I used the free pattern from Closet Core Patterns and used upholstery samples thst someone gave me.  It's stuffed with my fabric scraps and smaller stringy bits of batting that I save. 


I got this gorgeous crushed velvet from Minerva and think I'll make joggers. 


I picked the Harmony quilt pattern by Villa Rosa Designs for my Midnight Rendezvous fabrics. 


I bought a bunch of fabric from Jo-anns to use for quilts that I hope to make and auction next year. I was hoping to auction off or donate 6 quilts this year, but have only managed 3 so far. I plan to do one next month if I can get my $#!* together. 


This coming week I plan to focus on getting quilt pieces cut out for possibly three quilts. I have one in mind I want to auction next month that I need to get working on ASAP. 




1 comment:

  1. Your haircut is so cute!

    As always, I am astounded at your productivity. My hat's off to you.

    ReplyDelete