Week ending August 27, 2023

I have been extremely busy with work and working long days. I haven't spent a lot of time in my sewing room, and what time I did was spent trouble shooting my new robotics for my longarm. There is likely a problem with the "stitcher box" and I had to take everything apart and send it off this weekend.

I'm still loving my Column Block Quilt on my bed and snapped this photo on Mondsy of Smaug wanting to sleep in a little late. 


I went with Sherry to Simply Grace Thrift Store to check out a recent HUGE donation of fabric. I found some great fabrics- some vintage. 
I did finally get around to posting a blog post about the Coral Shadow Quilt. 


I made binding fir my Hispanic Heritage Month Quilt project.  

Both my Dia de Los Muertos quilt tops are finished and I was able to finish the photo holders for both this weekend.  I inserted some photos in two below as an example. I'm crossing my fingers that my longarm is back up and running soon so I can get both quilts auctioned off before mid October. 

I have 2 quilts cut out for my Jaftex projects for September and I have fabric from Minerva that I need to sew up.  I hope to get started on at least one of these projects this coming week.  I'm looking forward to next weekend and a long holiday weekend. 


Follow me on Instagram and Facebook!


No comments:

Post a Comment