Week Ending October 3

Not a whole lot getting done this week.  Most of my free time was spent trying to find a new refrigerator and I finally got one ordered on Friday!

I did get some of my mask scrap - 2020 tribute quilt half square triangle blocks pressed. Many of these fabrics came from Rob at B0rwear. He gave me his Spoonflower proofs. I bought several designs from him for masks and he had some great ones that highlighted events in 2020 such as Tiger King and the election. This will definitely be a quilt to look back on many years from now. 


I finished up on my Sew Hungy Hippie Patchwork Pumpkins. A fellow sewist gave me a ton of fabric and I cut the fleece she gave me into pieces to use as stuffing. 


I finally got all my HSTs sewn together for my 2020 tribute quilt. Hoping to tackle trimming and pressing this week.


I got my backing fabric from Minerva for my Deltille Quilt. I added the border to the sides of my Deltille Quilt to make it square and wider. My husband tends to hog tge covers and I need as much width as I can get. 


Here are all my pumpkins in front of my fireplace. I think I might need to make a few more of the large size. 

Sunday I finished out the day making to log cabin blocks to send to Ruth of Ruthlessly Handmade . She's making a quilt (maybe more than one) with blocks she collects from quilters across the country to be used in a fundraiser for foster kids. If you are interested in participating,  I can get you in contact with Ruth.  


I felt like I had zero time to sew, but feel like I was still able to get a lot done. Just not a lot to show for yet. 




No comments:

Post a Comment