Week ending October 16, 2022

This week I finished my Vintage Lace Quilt (pattern by Lo and Behold Stitchery) that I made with the Spaced Out Collection by Chelsea Designworks for Studio e Fabrics.  


I pieced the back with these two gorgeous Kaffe Fassett prints. I'll post a full blog post in a few days. 


I had a helper when I was quilting this large throw  


I'm making slow but steady progress onbmy locker hooking rug. I feelblike I'm never going to be done. 


I did organic wavy lined quilting on my Vintage Lace Quilt. I really love how it turned out. 


Over the weekend I made myself two pairs of joggers and a cardigan. I got these done just in time for our first cold snap of fall.  I'll get photos of these soon to share. 


I decided to enter my Dia de Los Muertos quilt into the Day of the Dead Quilt Show in McKinney. I dropped it off on Saturday. There was a Day of the Dead festival on Saturday and I enjoyed visiting all the booths of Mexican goodies and bought myself a cute hand embroidered t-shirt. 


I ended the weekend quilting my Retrogradient Quilt.  I'm determined to get some quilts finished before the end of the year.  


This week, I'm going to see if I can get another quilt finished and I want to finish a wall hanging for my bathroom. 






No comments:

Post a Comment