Week ending October 23, 2022

I got so much done this week and it feels so good! We had a short cold snap and I grabbed a photo of me in my ochre Fortuna Joggers thst I made recently. I love this pattern from the Sew Beautiful book by Kennis Wong. I made my top many years ago.  


I finally finished my Retrogradient Quilt (pattern by Needle Down Chin Up).  


I quilted my Linking Lives Quilt-Pattern by Andrea Haverinen. 


I then quilted my Crystallized Quilt- Pattern by the Crafty Capuchin. 


I mailed off some Quilty Wishes. I love doing this Instagram act of kindness each year. 


I received some quilty wishes. I asked for EPP supplies and orphan blocks.  


I quilted my Bug Quilt Pattern by Rope & Anchor Trading Co.   


I got my Tangles 2 wall hanging hung.  


Here's my stack of quilts. I need to bind the top 3. 


I plan to get my binding ready for these quilts this week.  I will probably get back to work on a pattern test for Kelly Renay of the Utter Chaos Quilt. I made a few blocks, and want to go ahead and make a quilt. 







No comments:

Post a Comment