Week ending October 9, 2022

I worked away at my Studio e Fabrics ambassador project this week. Below is a photo of my Half square triangles. Note the colors. 


I tackled trimming and pressing the light green ones first since that color had the most. I love the low volume collection I received- Spaced Out by Chelsea Designworks. 


I posted a blog about my Dia de Los Muertos project. See my previous blog for it. 


I took a few more photos of my Unraveling Quilt-Pattern by Needle Down Chin Up, then put it into use. 


I started a nighttime project - a locker hooking rug. 


On Friday i wentbwith a friend to Stitchhouse Texas and while she looked at the different sewing machines,  i browsed the Kaffe Fassett prints to find one to put with the Coleus print I picked up at the Fabric Swap. These will be the backing for the Vintage Lace Quilt Pattern by Lo and Behold Stitchery that I'm making with the Spaced Out Collection from Studio e Fabrics. 


I finished my Hurrication Quilt top - Pattern by Running Stitch Quilts.  I used a fat quarter bundle of Kim Diehl Scrappenstance flannels from Henry Glass Fabrics. It's going to be the perfect cozy Quilt for fall and winter. 


Scott Fortunoff posted a hand giving a peace song and I had to reply with my own. I picked up this wood hand from my neighbors garage sale and have too much fun with it. 


My Vintage Lace Quilt is coming along. As I laid my pieces out,  I had second thoughtscabout the orange blocks and quickly replaced them with yellow. After sewing the strips, I thought about switching the placement of the pink and yellow, but I decided I didn't want to spend that much quality time with my seam ripper. 


I'm off work on Monday and hope to have my Vintage Lace Quilt top finished. Then I'll work on getting it quilted. 





No comments:

Post a Comment