Week Ending October 30, 2022

I had so much fun this week, that not much sewing took place. On Tuesday, I went to Stitchhouse for a meet and greet with Kaffe Fassett! He had so many good stories to share. 


I've been cutting my scrappy bits and putting them in this pail. I plan to use it as stuffing in the future. If I can find the time, I'm hoping to makecsome stuffed trees to decorate my fireplace with and I'll stuff them with this scrappy stuffing. Smaug discovered the pail this week and thought it was a cozy place to sit. 


I received a few more quilty wishes. I sent out a few more this week. 


I worked on my Utter Chaos quilt - pattern coming soon from Kelly Renay. 


I posted a blog on Minerva about the joggers I made my husband. 


I posted a blog about the Pinot Vines Quilt Pattern released by TJ Wright. See previous post for it. 


I won 1st place in the Day of the Dead Quilt Show! I was also the only entry for the medium size category. 


I won a cash prize, a giftvcard to fabric fanatics, an assortment of fat quarters,  and a cute wall hanging and luggage tage from Fanatical Fusions. 


I ended my Sunday working on my Utter Chaos quilt. 


I will keep working on my Utter Chaos quilt this week, then I'll go back to finishing up my WIPs. 








No comments:

Post a Comment