Boss Lady Fabrics Chiffon and Lace Kimono

You can find all kinds of things at Boss Lady Fabrics. I happen to get this pretty fall colored chiffon and this olive lace trim. They happen to go great together.

When I saw the fabric with the trim, I knew I wanted to make a kimono. I decided to make the Simplicity 8172 version A.


I did not follow the pattern exactly. I decided to cut my fabric so that I did not have a seam down the center back. I also added the trim to each piece, before sewing them together.


I really love how my kimono turned out and now need to make a rust colored top to wear under it. In my photos I'm wearing New Horizon's Portlander Pants made with Dark Blue Heathered Athletic Brushed Poly from Zenith & Quasar Fabric.



Boss Lady Fabrics is great for finding gorgeous fabrics at a great price. Be sure to join the Facebook Group to join in the Fast Finger Sales - they are lots of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment