K's Closet Fall Flash Round

K's Closet has an awesome Fall Flash Round open now. You place your order by September 29th and it will ship to you by October 15th! How's that for a quick turn around?

There are so many gorgeous prints in the Fall Flash Round. Go check them out - I'm in love with the Autumn Leaves print. All prints are available on cotton lycra, brushed poly, bamboo lycra, french terry, and cotton woven.

Order at https://ksclosethillsborough.com/

I was sent the Autumn Blooms print on cotton lycra. Since Fall in Texas is still pretty hot, I decided to pair the print with some lace.


I really love how my top turned out even though I ran into a few issues. I didn't have a pattern and was trying to recreate a shirt I saw a lady wearing on my cruise. I sewed a few pieces wrong, but in the end - it still worked out.


The lace yoke is on the front and the back. In hindsight, I should have lined it with something, but I also like it like this.


This print has so many pretty fall colors. The background is a gorgeous raisin color with buttercream and gold flowers with bright blue accents.


This print is great for your fall wardrobe. It may not feel like fall yet, but it will get here sooner or later.

No comments:

Post a Comment