Boss Lady Fabrics Floral Crushed Velvet

I want to show you this gorgeous velvet I got from Boss Lady Fabrics. Velvet was popular last year, but this year you will see even more as the popularity has exploded! Seriously - the velvet today is not your Grandma's velvet. This is a soft & stretchy knit that you will love to wear.

This particular one is a crushed velvet - meaning the surface has a bit of a texture. This is nice because you don't have to worry about it showing any wrinkles.


I love the large scale print of these flowers and the colors are very pretty. I can easily make it a casual look paired with jeans or dress it up with some slacks.


I used this crushed velvet to make the Sew Straight & Gather Andromeda Top. In my photos I'm wearing New Horizon's Portlander Pants made with Dark Blue Heathered Athletic Brushed Poly from Zenith & Quasar Fabric.


I also got this velvet from Boss Lady Fabrics in another colorway. I'll be sharing it soon. Boss Lady Fabrics is great for finding gorgeous fabrics at a great price. Be sure to join the Facebook Group to join in the Fast Finger Sales - they are lots of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment