Boss Lady Fabrics Sweater Knit Piko Top


I love this sweater knit I got from Boss Lady Fabrics! It was only a yard, but that's all I needed to make the top I envisioned.

I love the Everything Your Mama Made Piko Top. I've blogged about it several times - but THIS POST shows you all the varieties I have made.


I love to make the 3/4 length sleeve version for fall. That requires a bit of fabric for the sleeves and I did not have enough of this sweater knit. I dug through my bin of remnants from Made Whimsy and found a piece of the Maroon cotton lycra.  It's almost a perfect match and worked out great.



I love the Piko top since it's roomy and very comfortable.


This is the hi-low hem version and I love it with skinny jeans and boots.


I'm pretty sure this top is going to be in heavy rotation in my fall wardrobe.


Boss Lady Fabrics is great for finding gorgeous fabrics at a great price. Be sure to join the Facebook Group to join in the Fast Finger Sales - they are lots of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment