Little Roots Fabrics Holiday Round

There's so much to love about Little Roots Fabrics.

They print in the US on domestically produced cotton lycra with organic inks.
For every order placed a tree is planted in Colorado!
They run amazing prints!

This Holiday Round is just beautiful!  The preorder is open from September 15th - October 1st! Order HERE!

I love this bird print - Dreaming of a White Christmas. It's cute and whimsical, and not overly holiday-ish. I can see wearing this print throughout winter.


This is the Patterns for Pirates Boundless Dress.  I did make a few changes to it. I used a band instead of lining the bodice and I raised the neckline in the back so that it was not the same as the front. In hindsight - I probably should have gone ahead and lined the bodice, but I'll keep that in mind for next time I use a light colored knit.


The birds are so cut and spaced out enough that it doesn't feel childish. The colors are a teal and maroon, which I love.


The Christmas Cactus though is probably my favorite print this round. Maybe it's because I'm a Southern Gal. And I did have a fake cactus once upon a time that we would decorate with lights for Christmas.


These minty green rainbow dots go perfectly with the print and the combination seemed perfect for the George & Ginger Swagger Sweater. This pattern is only $5 and I really love it.


Isn't this a fun print and a fun top?


I love the double layered skirt over my butt. I think it looks super cute.


These prints are perfect for a Southern Christmas. Be sure to grab them both. There's also another version of the dots that go with the Christmas Cactus too.


In addition to all the Holiday prints, Little Roots is celebrating hitting a milestone of hitting 3,000 members. They are almost to 4,000 now. To celebrate, they decided to release a new colorway of the original design that launched Little Roots Fabrics - Vikings. This is the new colorway - I call it Shield Maiden Pink. It's a nice coral color.


It pairs very nicely with this grey I had in my stash. This top is the Halla Patterns Agnes with some colorblocking. This is one of my favorite patterns and love that it's so versatile.


The Preorder is Open from September 15 - October 1st!. Order at https://little-roots-fabrics.myshopify.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment