Boss Lady Fabrics Scrap Busting

I got this gorgeous velvet from Boss Lady Fabrics. I used it to make this top. You can read the blog post for it HERE.


I really do try to keep my sewing room and fabric organized. I only put 1 yard cuts or bigger on the shelves in my sewing room and all smaller cuts go on shelves in the closet or bins. And I have waaay too many short cuts and remnants. I had a very odd cut of this velvet left over that was the perfect size for at least some sleeves. I had seen a photo of a raglan top made with velvet sleeve and decided to make one. I went to my closet of remnants and looked for a suitable piece for the body and found some pink french terry.


I really love how it turned out. This will be perfect to wear as the weather cools down.


I used the Elle Puls Bethouia for this top. The sleeves on it are my favorite.


If you are looking for good quality fabrics at great prices, check out Boss Lady Fabrics. There's a great variety on the website including mystery boxes. Check it out at http://www.sewlikeaboss.com/
Also be sure to watch the Facebook group for Fast Finger Sales. They are discounted pieces that go to the first to comment. It's fun and moves fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment